Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas Jumper Day




Somehow it's the 12th of December, time is flying by and I'm trying to savour every second of this magical time. To help me along with my festiveness t's Christmas Jumper Day today and we're taking part in work in conjunction with Save The Children Charity. You can find out more about the charity here and along with a donation I'll be donning this all.day.long. Make sure you use #xmasjumperday if you're instagramming/tweeting and that way you can join in! 

I've chosen this light up bad boy from  Matalan and I have to say I love it! It's actually a mans jumper  size small, I have to say overall the mens departments in most stores won hands down in terms of choice and out and out cheese. The ladies ones I found were more cutesy and fluffy and the fact this lights up (and was also on offer with 25% off!) made me pick it up without a second thought.

I can't wait to see the other creations and hopefully we'll raise a great amount for Save The Children as well as being thoroughly festive!



No comments:

Post a Comment