Saturday 20 September 2014

September Wishlist

I'm a massive lover of a bit of retail therapy, ever since I started to earn pocket money by doing chores around the house I'd save up those pounds and spend hours looking around Miss Selfridge or testing make up in Boots on a Saturday with friends before going for a McChicken Sandwhich Meal. I used to get swayed by a bargain only to realise it was in the sale for a reason....it was hideous, but that said I still love a bargain.

With 90% of my purchases nowadays there accompanies a 'but oh there was a sale on/discount code/I had a voucher/I just sold loads of things om ebay' to justify my buying but online shopping makes it far too easy to part with hard earned cash!

Saying that there are lots of bargains to be had out there at the moment, I mean I rarely shop on George but when we were looking for a footstool for our flat I suddenly saw their new season clothes advertised and you know....it'd be rude not to take a peek! I've included a couple of gems I found on there and they're simply lovely.

So my September wishlist is just that - a wishlist of some really affordable and some not-quite-in-my budget-at-the-moment luxuries. A mix of fashion, beauty and home-ware. Let me know what you think and if you've had your eye on any beauties recently I'd love to hear your must have (or want!) items.


1. George Check Dress £16  2. Etsy Abstract Print £32.84 (inc postgae)
3. Etsy Gentle Reminder Pencils £7.56

2 comments:

  1. That George Cream Flowers & Jug is a bargain and looks lovely, I might buy one thanks to you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes go and buy it! I loved it but I actually have a similar one already - there's only so many flowers Adam can take!

    ReplyDelete