Sunday 29 March 2015

March Hero Product


My March product of the month is a homeware item and I just love it! 

Our teeny tiny flat doesn't have room for a proper table and chairs so we use our nice footstool as a table when we're eating. I'm always worried I'll spill something on it so I've been looking for a tray to pop all of our food on and voila! I don't know if I was looking in the wrong places but I couldn't find anything around that was a) affordable and b) the right size 

I found this on Amazon for £14.99 but we all know i love a good bargain so managed to find it cheaper from a shop on eBay for £9.99! 

The two postcards are from in Paperchase and from only 60p they are a great little way to brighten up a pin-board or unused photo frame. I  also popped in a couple of photos from our recent Paris trip for my birthday - a birthday post is coming in the next few days. If you're sad into mixing things up like me then you can change the photos to go with the seasons or occasions!




No comments:

Post a Comment