Saturday 25 April 2015

Wrap-me Personalised Wrapping Paper


It's Adam's birthday this weekend and I love getting a few little surprises to pop in with the gifts I know he wants. I love love LOVE picking presents for people and choosing the right card, my dad owned his own card/gift/framing shop so I have a thing for good cards & wrap - I really hope Adam will see the funny side to this oh-so-him card!! 


Along with trainers, music stuff, clothes and a meal out at Gordon Ramsay's Union Street Cafe, my favourite part of the gift was the wrapping paper! I've seen this company pop up after a very successful blogger outreach campaign - I saw it being sent to some huge bloggers and reality TV stars to advertise and they got me hook line and sinker. 


Wrap.me  allows to to create your own wrapping paper with photos from you computer, Instagram or Facebook with prices from £4.99 plus free delivery You can upload up to 30 photos, I went for 28 photos and chose the small roll at 50cm x 2.2m for £9.99. It arrived within a week and is great quality plus should wrap everything so it's a definite winner for me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment