Sunday 9 August 2015

Blogs I love to read

I love reading blogs (of course), so this week I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you!

I follow all sorts of blogs from fashion to lifestyle, home and health. I can relax and unwind in another world for a few minutes and get inspired to try out a new recipe, read reviews and check out some gorgeous items that nearly always end up on my wish-list. 

Some bloggers I follow because I love their reviews, some for their style and some because they take gorgeous photos and I love their writing style. Some are personal, some not so much but each one has a uniqueness. 

I could add so many more to this list but here are my top 6:


Charlotte writes from the heart, and what started out as a lifestyle blog, has turned into a hugely successful mummy blog with all of the other lovely lifestyle bits in-between. You really get to know Charlotte and her family and this is such a genuine blog with some really inspiring writing (and great recipes!)

I mainly watch Kate via her YouTube channel as she does some great hauls and we all know I love to shop. Her home style is just like mine so I love getting inspiration. Again Kate started out more of a fashion/beauty blogger and has had a baby so she peppers her videos with her gorgeous little boy. Kate also has her own business selling jewellery and accessories so go check her out!

I started following Rebecca because she loves a breton stripe...and if that's not a good enough excuse I don't know what is! She styles out black and white like a pro and takes really great photos with clean crisp backgrounds. 

This is the sweetest blog ever. Becky mainly posts photo collections with explanations as to what she's been up to and the photos are always oh so cute. She's mixes lifestyle with life lesson pieces and it's a really lovely, easy read. Her sausage dog takes prime place on her blog along with Dairy Milk chocolate (two amazing things right?!).

5. VIPXO
 I started following Victoria's blog because she creates some great eBay basket wish-lists and I am a self proclaimed eBay whore (in the best way possible). Her posts are quick and snappy so perfect for reading on the commute. She's also posting her slimming world progress and meals which is great motivation if you're looking for motivation!

Lauryn is from California and writes like you're chatting with a friend. You might guess from the name she's really into healthy eating and being fit fit fit. She writes about anything and everything and it was her blog that got me onto oil pulling and thinking about charcoal toothpaste (yep..sounds weird I know). She's not preachy and she's funny to boot. 

 Let me know if you have a favourite blogger you think I might like!


2 comments:

  1. Oh bless you chum! Thank you so much for mentioning me! I love the design of your blog by the way - it's gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Really inspired by your wiring and it made me want to start this (very pink!) blog of my own! Good luck with the rest of your house renovation! x

      Delete