Saturday 23 May 2015

May Hero - Made.com


I've most definitely got to the age where home-ware, decorating, and new furniture get me pretty blooming excited and I'm not afraid to admit it! I've lived in different cities but always loved creating a space where I feel happy and comfortable. Although I still rent, I know I can still make my space a home with some easy touches. 

Pinterest is great for home inspiration and I'm always on the lookout for a bargain. When we moved flats in London we we had a big old list of things to buy. Wanting to keep things in budget we went for good old reliable flat pack furniture but oh what a lesson that was. Moving in one day + flat-pack + very little food & drink = tears & broken flat-pack furniture

So, since then, I've been more selective about the staple items I buy as I want them to be great quality, a great price and also stand the test of time. I wanted a new chair for my dressing table and had been searching for a while for the perfect chair. I'd seen some beauties in Next, Laura Ashley, M&S and other online shops however at £250 upwards I didn't want to couldn't spend that much. Then came along Made.com

I'd signed up to their emails after seeing lots of ads on the tube late last year. They don't inundate with emails plus they have some pretty great flash sales. One such sale in January had this lovely Flynn Scoop Back Chair on offer at £99 and it was just what I'd been looking for! They have different colour options and make up the item once you've purchased. You can select delivery days and times so it fits around you which is brilliant. Admittedly it look longer than expected top arrive with delays in production but when it eventually arrived in April I was in love. Super comfy, durable fabric and looks great. WIN. 


What do you think? Bargain right! Have a lovely lovely weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment