Sunday 14 June 2015

H&M Homeware

4. Wooden Tray £9.99  5. 3-pack glasses £3.99  6. Square frame £7.99
7. Stripe Cushion Cover  £3.99  8. Copper basket £7.99  9. Glass plate £3 (sale)  10. Pineapple jar £7.99  11. Copper Mirror £12.99  12. Round Metal Tray £14.99
Main image - Tray £12.99 (sold out) & basket £7.99

I am obsessed with browsing home-ware online. Inspiration comes from all over but I love Sheer Luxe, Pinterest and Polyvore for easy quick recommendations. I'm also signed up to H&M, Next & Zara home so can't help browsing all of the new trends via their well timed pay day emails! French Connection have also branched out into home styling and I love it. A little on the pricey side but depends on your budget. 

H&M have really upped their game this year and their home-ware is such an affordable way of updating your home and adding little touches to tired areas of your space. I'm loving the copper theme around practically everywhere at the moment,and it works with so many colours. I've picked my favourites for you above and honestly...few more on the list be making their way to me in the post! Who doesn't need a gold pineapple in their house. Exactly.


Happy Shopping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment